Responsible for the Treatment
MORGAR RECOVERIES SACIF: A59138941
Address: AVDA. CAN SUCARRATS No 112 08191, RUBI
Registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume 255816, page 161, page B95422 and 2nd entry.
Email address: email@example.com
Web: www.morgarrecuperaciones.es Telephone: +34.93 699 08 14
At MORGAR RECUPERACIONES SA, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, city, etc. as well as all the data that you voluntarily provide us through any of the social networks of which the user is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration established by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The user’s visit to the web does not imply that they have to provide any information about their personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
The data that the user provides us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage your request, a query or any request you make through said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage user registration and participation in the blog comment form located on the web. These comments will be managed by the web. The data provided will be kept as long as the user does not request the cancellation of the subscription to the content of the blog and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The basis of legitimacy of data processing will be the execution of a sales contract in which the interested party is a party. In the event that the user does not provide her personal data, her purchase cannot be managed, and the requested service cannot be provided.
- Register as a “registered user” through the registration form located on the web and that will allow the user to access their private service area and inform them of our activities, being able to send them by any electronic means commercial communications of the news of our services. We will keep these data as long as the user does not request their removal from the registry and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment by eliminating cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis for improving your experience when browsing the web is the consent given by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke her consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you grant us for it. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Assignment or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or those providers linked to the Responsible who act as data processors.
No international transfers are made, in the event that at any time they could be made, you will be notified in order to obtain your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is updated and accurate, being obliged to communicate any modification.
Third Party Data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to MORGAR RECUPERACIONES SA, he guarantees that he has obtained this data lawfully, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the information requested
Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation of its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose the processing thereof by revoking your consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us AVDA. CAN SUCARRATS No. 112 08191, RUBI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the control authority at www.aepd.es
Treatment of data of Minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts their treatment declares to be over 14 years of age, access and use of the portal to minors being prohibited. If at any time, the Responsible detects that a minor under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact MORGAR RECUPERACIONES SA to block the access account of minors in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
Likewise, the Responsible party reserves the right to remove from its social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, encourages doing so or contains messages that violate the dignity of people or institutions. As well as the right to block or report the profile author of these messages.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. .
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can obtain more information by reading our Cookies Policy.