MORGAR RECUPERACIONES, has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.morgarrecuperaciones.es/ excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance with the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity
– There may be some textual alternatives that are not correct
– Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Non-text content of UNE-EN 301549:2022
– There may be some links whose function or purpose is not correctly defined
– Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Purpose of UNE-EN 301549:2022 links
– There could be occasional editing errors on a web page.
- Disproportionate burden
It is not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
– There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different entities that must be published on this site.
If you want to report any accessibility problem, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.