“Cookies” are text files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone…) and stored in the memory of your browser. The data contained in the cookies may be analyzed to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by cookies is anonymous and is not associated with any person. Personal information will have to be explicitly provided by the user.
The user can delete or deactivate cookies from the configuration of their browsers. In this case, the website will continue to be operational, but without the benefits of customization. For more details on the use, management and configuration of cookies from browsers, it is recommended to consult the web http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Own. These are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by Morgar Recuperaciones to the user’s terminal.
- From third parties. These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed or controlled by Morgar Recuperaciones. In this case, cookies installed by the web collect information managed by third parties.
Third-party cookies can be used to measure and analyze user behavior in order to improve their experience on the web.
What are the purposes of the cookies used?
The purposes of the cookies used in Morgar Recuperaciones are:
- Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for you to navigate the page satisfactorily. This type of cookie allows the system to recognize users who have registered and remind them of their username and password, among other functions.
- Of personalization. These cookies allow the user to access the Morgar Recuperaciones website with some predefined general characteristics such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from which the service is accessed. This user information allows Morgar Recuperaciones to offer them a better and more personalized service.
- Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements in Morgar Recuperaciones websites, applications and platforms.
- Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as content editing or user browsing habits.
What are the cookies used in Morgar Recoveries?
Own cookies: User identification.
Third-party cookies: Google Analytics, Support Chat.
Cookies from third-party sites: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.